September 21, 2021

Possession and Acquisition License Course

Do you need to get your Possession and Acquisition License?  You need to get your PAL if you want to help with biathlon at Telemark or you are a Senior Boy or Senior Girl biathlete or older.  We encourage all our Junior Boys and Girls to also get their PALs.  If you are a parent of a biathlete, you should get your PAL too.

Once we know how many  people are interested, we’ll line up a one or two day course for you to take this fall.

Follow this link to the sign up sheet to let us know if you are interested.

Secured By miniOrange